Hello dear friends. I haven’t been writing for a long time, but today I’ve decided to start series of posts about really successful advisor System-CCI v.1.0.
At first I will tell you how to start working with this advisor.
1. Dearchive the folder with advisor, instruction, and SET files, then copy the advisor file “System-CCI v.1.0” to folder “experts” of MetaTrader 4 (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader NordFX\experts).
2. Copy the SET configuration files into the “presets” folder of your MetaTrader 4 (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader NordFX\presets). Names of your SET files may be differ from those, shown in the picture, and their number may be different too)
3. Now you have to restart the trading terminal. You will see System-CCI v.1.0 on the list of advisers in the “Navigator” panel.
4. Click “Tools” – ”Options” and place a ticks as it is shown at the picture.
5. Then in the “Market Watch” window select a currency pair that you need, right click on it and select “Chart window”. I will work with “EURUSD” currency pair in this presentation.
6. After currency pair chart opening, drag (left click) advisor from the “Navigator” panel to the chart.
8. Select “Inputs” and click “Load”. Unfortunately, I didn’t find this adviser in English, that’s why on my screen shots you’ll see Russian words.
You will see “Presets” folder of your MT4 and select adjustment you need, then click “Open”
9. After that, check your “lot” and “maxl” parameters. For NordFX “Micro” trading account they are 0.1 and 0.2. Select periodicity “M5” how it is shown on the picture.
10. In case, you need to change your advisor properties , you may change it during your work: right click on chart – Expert Advisors – Properties.
I will write about specific advisor adjustments in my next post soon!