How to use expert adviser GEPARD 3.2.1 in Meta Trader 4
Remind you, Expert Adviser – is a computer program based on a set of Forex trading signals generated by Forex indicators that helps to determine whether to buy or to sell a currency pair at exact time.
Today we will examine how exactly to use adviser Gepard 3.2.1.
1) First of all, you’ll need to download program MetaTrader 4. (Where to find and how to download and install you can find in my previous post here.
2) You will also need Gepard 3.2.1 Here it is.
3) Gepard will be in an archive which you should unpack. When it’s done, get the file “GEPARD3.2.1.ex4” and put it into directory C:\Program Files\MetaTrader NordFX\experts\
4) Run the program MetaTrader 4.
8) Now, right click to Gepard 3.2.1 in “Navigator” window and select “Attach to a chart”:
9) You will see the following window:
Make sure that you have enabled “Allow live trading” (put tick in checkbox).
10) If you want to minimize your trading risks, you’d better trade with 0.01 lot amount. Just go into section “Inputs” and change lot amount to 0.01:
Here is some helpful information about suggesting lots in according with your balance:
$10 — 0.01
$10-$20 — 0.03
$20-$40 — 0.05-0.07
$40-$80 — 0.1-0.3
$100-$1000 — 0.4-4
11) Now check your expert advisor connection: just look at the right top corner of “Chart window” and see the smile sign 🙂 . It means that your trading robot have started working for you:
That’s all for today. I hope your trading will be successful with this extremely helpful expert advisor Gepard 3.2.1. Good luck!